Heller Industries Focused on Leadership in Reflow Oven Technology.
Heller Industries was founded in 1960 and pioneered convection reflow soldering in the 1980s. Over the years, Heller has partnered with its customers to continually refine the systems to satisfy advanced applications requirements. By embracing challenge and change, Heller has earned the position of World Leader in Reflow Technology…
Heller Industries, the market leader in reflow technology, supplies solutions for electronics manufacturers and assemblers worldwide.
We provide continuity in sales, engineering and support for the life of your system… with a single point of contact… and a fast-moving, knowledgeable service organization. Our reliability is one reason Heller has grown so steadily over the years, particularly in global markets, where business relationships require years of commitment.
Heller uses advanced manufacturing and production systems to supply both standard and special ovens cost-efficiently, with rapid delivery. These capabilities are supported by corporate and fiscal strength, the result of consistency in management policies and engineering expertise over the past 58 years. As pioneers in developing convection oven technology, we invite you to share your SMT reflow and curing application needs with us.
Since we introduced our first full convection reflow oven in 1987, Heller Industries has brought innovations and refinements to market at an accelerating rate. In the course of responding to forces that impel electronics assemblers to reduce their product development cycles, Heller has amassed considerable expertise in resolving reflow and curing issues. Having pioneered full convection reflow… now the standard of the industry… we have met, and continue to accept, major engineering challenges, including:
- Minimizing both nitrogen consumption and oxygen PPM for reflowing in inert atmospheres, to reduce users’ operating costs.
- Developing the first filter less solution to removing flux condensate from the cooling zone of nitrogen reflow ovens, to virtually eliminate maintenance requirements.
- Introducing the first reflow ovens with field-retrofittable nitrogen capabilities, to increase user’s economic flexibility.
- Designing the first dual rail ovens to save space, reduce cost and support both reflow and short-term curing for users.
- Improving curing productivity with a family of in-line vertical ovens for users of die attach, flip chip underfill and COB encapsulation applications.
Heller’s commitment to innovation assures you of keeping pace with dynamic, leading-edge technological change.
Working in partnership with our customers, Heller’s engineering staff responds to customer requests for developmental projects… from minor refinements to radical new approaches. This program of continuous improvement yields significant dividends for all our customers. By applying our reflow and curing advances to their processes, our customers enhance their own competitive edge.